Le Grand Hard is also a perfect base for cyclists and mountain-bikers. We have plenty prepared routes available, across the beautiful landscape and through the idyllic villages of our area. How far and how hard is up to you!
For bicycles, we offer various distances, on tarmac or on green lanes.
For mountain-bikes we offer varied and quite adventurous routes through meadows, fields, forests and sand dunes.
Tailor-made two-wheeled excursions feauture, for example, picnins or oyster-tasting, and sunrise rides with breakfast at Le Grand Vey (including part of the journey by horse-drawn carriage).
Our minivan and trailer are used to drop you and pick you up from excursions that are a little further afield. Almost anything is possible!
- New, professionally maintained mountain bikes and trekking bikes, fitted with racks and bags at € 19 per day or € 12 per half day)
- Locked storage if you prefer to bring your own machine, with use of all our facilities
- Workshop with first-aid tools (cleaning, greasing, tyre & tube repair, chain tools, …)
- Cleaning facilities (hoses, high-pressure washer and brushes, sink and dryer for clothes and shoes)
- Helmets, pedals and water bottles
- GPS-tracks (Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin 62s units available at € 7,5 per day), complementary detailed maps